The video you are looking for has not finished processing.
Please check back in a few minutes.
Alissa McKaig running first marathon since Olympic Trials 799 views
After making your selection, copy and paste the embed code above. The code changes based on your selection.
McKaig, a Fort Wayne, IN native was 10th at the NCAA XC Championships while at Michigan State and won the NAIA XC Title while at Indiana Tech where she graduated in 2011. McKaig has run 15:28 for 5,000m on the track, 32:14 for 10,000m (both in 2011) as well as 1:14 for a 1/2 marathon. Mckaig was a member of the bronze medal winning World XC Team in 2011 (28th place) and was selected to the World Track & Field Team for 2011 (Daegu, South Korea) in the marathon, where she finished 32nd in 2:38.23.
10,000m - 32:14.51 (5/1/11)
Half Marathon - 1:14
5,000m - 15:28.30 (4/15/11)
10miles - 55:18 (10/3/10)
Marathon - 2:31.56 (1/14/12 - 2012 Olympic Trials)
- 8th place 2012 Olympic Marathon Trials (2:31.56)
- ranked #7 US 10,000m in 2011 (Track & Field News) 32:14.51
- Member of 2011 World XC Team (6th place USATF Nationals)
- Member of 2011 World Track & Field Team (Marathon) - Daegu, South Korea
- 28th Place 2011 IAAF World XC Championships (Punta Umbria, Spain)
- NAIA National Champion in Cross Country (2008) - course record
- All-American while at Michigan State in Cross Country
- 2009 USATF Outdoor qualifier at 10,000 meters
- Member of 2010 North American Championship Team (NACAC)